Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/includes/forum-init_sdk.php on line 2

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 311

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 407

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 1450

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 2058
ISFAT my boyfriend is a wuss.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
chicken wing
Group Icon
The Predatory Wasps of the Palasaides are out to get us!!

post May 23 2009, 12:45 AM Post #1
my boyfriend for the last couple of days has decided to start deliberatly ignore me for no real reason. and then he has the nerve to walk into my work while i am working and tell me that he has being ignoring me because i was angry with him. and he is apparantly scared of me now-well he didnt say it but he looked like he was shitting his pants when he came into my work. it is not like i have done anything to make him actually scared of me. he is just a big wuss who is affraid of confrontation. OH and he apparantly thinks i am "fragile" GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

what should i do?

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post May 23 2009, 12:45 AM

roboito
Group Icon
Do love me like you hold me? Because you hold me like you love m

post May 25 2009, 01:56 AM Post #2
Cut and run hard core...how old is your boyfriend,...time to get one who doesn't play games and doesn't think that the silent treatment is appropriate conflict managment...Plus...it's a 21st century...women aren't fragile lumps that need to be protect from the truth....LAME!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2018 - 08:35 AM