Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/includes/forum-init_sdk.php on line 2

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 311

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 407

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 1450

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 2058
big corps and people

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Zeppy
Newbie Ranter

post Jun 6 2009, 09:45 AM Post #1
ALRIGHT well you see the thing is... i am a checkout bitch. and the organization from which i work is huge and ugly and we have to wear vomit green shirts... i believe you know which.
Well id just like to let all of you people who do shop there and are probably totally unaware that you do these things what pains in the asses you all are.
-Being a South Australian we obviously dont have plastic bags anymore... GET OVER IT... I didnt ban them you stupid people... if you are angry that you have to bring bags then you obviously dont have a very hard life so you should be grateful that i am even scanning your weeks suppiles.
-DO NOT EVER put your basket full of goodies on the conveyor belt or express countertop. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING. it is just difficult to unpack and also dont put your green bag at the bottom you moron... i cant put everything that is on top of it in it if i cant bloody reach it can i?
-please dont use weird shaped bags.... they are difficult to pack... but alright for fruit and veg.
-IF I ASK IF YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR SHIT TO ANOTHER REGISTER THAT IS FREE WHEN I AM NOT DO NOT GLARE AT ME I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR YOU IGNORANT PRICK
-also please have some personal hygine... i get way to many people that i can not breathe because they smell so bad... have a sniff of your pits you may be one of them.
-dont pack your green bag on your wander round the store then put it on the conveyor belt for me to take all the items out then awkwardly arrange them in my arms and around the register till all the items are out then proceed to re pack the bag while you are impatiently waiting for me to do so, so that you can pay. JUST UNPACK IT YOURSELF YOU MORON.
-DONT COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT THE PRICE, SIZE, OR WEIGHT OF PARTICULAR ITEMS OR THINGS... I DIDNT MAKE THEM!

Moving from customers to managers and supervisors...
Dear Duty Manager
YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE. You have no right to comment on my family or friends or my personal apperance for that matter. You also need to get over yourself, you are at least 50 and still working a job that a 17 year old could do. GET A LIFE. and its not that important that i get every single speck off my register... because nobody really GIVES A SHIT.

Dear new supervisor...
I HAVE BEEN WORKING HERE 3 TIMES LONGER THAN YOU HAVE I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING. Seriously woman, i could do your job better than you.. in fact a monkey could do your job better than you. You dont need to 'teach' me how to do PA calls i was a Cash Officer for half a year! DO THEM YOURSELF YOU LAZY SHIT. I do not need to shut my regiser off completely if i have no customers and do a basket run... ITS A WASTE OF TIME.

And just in general.... all the people who are over 30 and work at a place like this for a career... you are out of your minds.

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Jun 6 2009, 09:45 AM

raptofezn
Dud

post Jun 6 2009, 10:34 AM Post #2
Because banning plastic bags is going to improve our environment so much...

Anyway, its funny how managers (some) exert their 'power' in ways that is just plain humorous. Nothing better to do than check up to see if people are wearing name badges, like its the end of the world if a customer doesn't know your name:

Hypothetical situation:

"Can I get some hel... oh, I don't know your name, I'll just go to another store where they're more friendly".

The likelihood of this happening is almost the same as me getting tasered by a flying ninja-pirate monkey on steroids.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2018 - 08:36 AM