Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/includes/forum-init_sdk.php on line 2

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 311

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 407

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 1450

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 2058
I can still run u over with limited driving skills

Reply to this topicStart new topic
evil
Group Icon
Activate, don't immitate

post May 25 2009, 07:57 AM Post #1
Dad: lol @ u jordan, u can't drive 4 shit, and at this rate your younger brother will get his license before you, LOLZ WHAT A NOOB, dumb shit

---

Jordan:
Would you be able to pay for some driving lessons, Dad? I'd love to be able to pass my driving test next month.

Dad:
Too expensive, NOT INTERESTED, C U LATER.

dots.gif

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post May 25 2009, 07:57 AM

Sam
Group Icon
Meep Meep

post May 26 2009, 03:18 AM Post #2
Driving lessons are really good. They don't teach you how to drive really...just how to pass your test.

You don't even learn how to drive till you're on your p's seriously.

I'll take you for some lessons! If you don't compalin about my car again!
+Quote Post
Simonsmp
Bitter Butterfly

post May 28 2009, 05:40 AM Post #3
You need a full licenced person to teach you, otherwise I would offer, because I am the good driver! Unless you want to drive manual, in which case, gl! But driving lessons aren't that expensive, i think mine were like $20 for an hour. Here are some things you should do in your test

-Look at the rear view mirror before you do anything and constantly
-Constantly look in the side view mirrors
-Always head check when merging
-Drive 5km/h below the speed limit
-Take your time! You have sooo much

I got 100% on my driving test, yes brag brag, and i think i had like 5 lessons, granted mum did let me drive an hour or 2 each week for a month or 2 smile.gif That probably helped!

Also, at first mum didn't want to take me driving, then i nagged and nagged and nagged and eventually she gave in. Don't tell your dad i told you this though

Love love

Simon
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2018 - 08:36 AM