Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/includes/forum-init_sdk.php on line 2

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 311

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 407

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 1450

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 2058
What's swine is yours.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Topic Description: oh gosh.
roboito
Group Icon
Do love me like you hold me? Because you hold me like you love m

post May 6 2009, 11:59 AM Post #1
IFATTERS, all that are still alive,...what is all this brewhaha about this swine flew...

First off when did all this happen, it seems I just wake up one morning and bam we're all on our way to certain doom. Abit more build up would be nice in future. I find it all really scary all this talk about death flu, all i can think about is captain trips (the super flu) in The Stand. I do not want to leave my house only to find the roads littered with stopped cars and horns blasting because of the dead people resting against them.

secondly I want more funny swine flu joke, there needs to be some...

third, My father has managed not to buy stocks in vaccines online, he did last time...(bird flu)

forth...is every animal going to want a flu now?...the cows got mad, birds and pigs got flu...Do star fish get crabs that eat your eyes...Do snakes get some sort of evil common cold that forces all our mothers to kill us and tell no-one...

fifth...I hope the world does not end in 2012 because of such a flu..if it does, i hope its the star fish that do it.

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post May 6 2009, 11:59 AM

CH!MP
Group Icon
incredibad

post May 6 2009, 03:37 PM Post #2
first of all, i dig the thread title. "when pigs flyu" would also be acceptable.
i heard about this a few weeks back when it was just in mexico. i don't think it's as bad as everyone says. regular flue prolly kills as many people as this one. remember SARS? same dif /uninformed posting.

thing about mad cow- it's never been proven to affect people. trufax.

also i don't think snakes need a flu... they already scare people enough.

i'm still waiting for the zombie flu. i'll wake up and it will be like dawn of the dead. coolies... or the plant thing from The Happening, that made no sense at all...
+Quote Post
Bambi
Group Icon
As dumb as a disney character...

post May 8 2009, 01:46 AM Post #3
Swine flu paranoia has definitely overtaken Melbourne. I saw people on my train wearing masks the other day.
+Quote Post
n0lite
Group Icon
srsly.

post May 8 2009, 08:20 AM Post #4
I'm sort of mad because it started out so Captain Tripsy but I have had no dreams about an old Nebraskan lady (or the walkin' dude, which is more probable). Not that I want 99% of the population to die, but it's so anticlimatic. I love me some conspiracy theories and paranoia but this is just boring. Not saying that people dying is 'nothing', but come on. Mexico does not have the greatest health system ever and people still die over there of basic, curable stuff... LIKE THE SWINE FLU. It's not like HIV has become airborne.

And yeah, people are getting stupidly paranoid. I have ~hardcore~ tonsilitus at the moment and look pretty sick; strangers have actually been avoiding me on the street and giving me nervous looks. Charming.
+Quote Post
chicken wing
Group Icon
The Predatory Wasps of the Palasaides are out to get us!!

post May 8 2009, 09:53 AM Post #5
this whole swine flu thing is nutters. my parents went spastically overboard and made me get the normal flu vaccine the other day coz of this thing. i didnt want to but it was flu shot or go find somewhere else to live in a hurry. which would you choose?

ah and if you think MELBOURNE is overboard, just look at japan. i was watching the japanese news the other day and they announced that the government was handing out free masks and medi wipes and stuff. also , i found this really irratical btw, they have set up these tents in each town where people can go and voluntarily get tested for the swine flu/get issolated until its proven they dont have swine flu. also these japanese cops going out all crazy with those face masks and some sort of flu vaccine....O_O is the flu injection the crime fighting tool of the future?
+Quote Post
raptofezn
Dud

post May 9 2009, 02:59 AM Post #6
I'm still waiting for the killer bees channel 7 told me about 5 or so years ago.

DON'T WORRY, I'M PREPARED!!!!

+Quote Post
CH!MP
Group Icon
incredibad

post May 9 2009, 01:17 PM Post #7
QUOTE (raptofezn @ May 9 2009, 02:59 AM) *
I'm still waiting for the killer bees channel 7 told me about 5 or so years ago.

DON'T WORRY, I'M PREPARED!!!!
900 killer-wasps?!! lol

yeah i vaguely remember something about killer bees a while back...

This post has been edited by CH!MP: May 9 2009, 01:17 PM
+Quote Post
Fridgemagnet
Group Icon
Keeper of the Orange Marmelade

post May 9 2009, 11:54 PM Post #8
You think Japan is bad? Egypt has ordered the slaughter of all their pigs. Seriously, I even googled to verify when I heard that - swine flu will probably be over by the time they manage to cull the last of their pigs anyway. That being said, Egypt does have a large amount of poor people right next to a the Nile, so if they do get hit by swine flu it'll probably be as bad as Mexico.
+Quote Post
roboito
Group Icon
Do love me like you hold me? Because you hold me like you love m

post May 10 2009, 12:05 PM Post #9
The African killer bees...DON'T WE ALL REMEMBER THE DAYS...oh and the dirty bombs those terrorists were going to drop...But on the subject of bees, apparently they have been dying out randomly, Something about hive collapses...anywho to give more stock to this Einstein once said "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live"...It's all very spooky...I just don't like it that every year we have a new doom a new savior and a new movie about the end of the world starring Nicholas Van Cruise...Lets just make up our mind and set a date...get together and make it a good send off...I'm thinking mid September...A spring extinction is always nice.
+Quote Post
n0lite
Group Icon
srsly.

post May 10 2009, 12:52 PM Post #10
Don't forget Jesus' frequent cameo appearances in tortillas, grilled cheese and the like.

QUOTE (roboito @ May 10 2009, 10:05 PM) *
Lets just make up our mind and set a date...get together and make it a good send off...I'm thinking mid September...A spring extinction is always nice.

Yeah, but can we set it for after our birthdays? FUN FACT: The Stand takes place around the time I was bakin', even the year itself, so if it really happened I would have been one of the first post-plague bbs.
+Quote Post
Fridgemagnet
Group Icon
Keeper of the Orange Marmelade

post May 10 2009, 01:08 PM Post #11
I would totally be down with my birthday party also being a "The world is coming to an end, we're all gonna die!" party. It's just a little way past mid-september.
+Quote Post
Kelevra
Group Icon
Bad dog

post May 17 2009, 01:23 AM Post #12
QUOTE (roboito @ May 11 2009, 01:05 AM) *
The African killer bees...DON'T WE ALL REMEMBER THE DAYS...oh and the dirty bombs those terrorists were going to drop...But on the subject of bees, apparently they have been dying out randomly, Something about hive collapses...anywho to give more stock to this Einstein once said "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live"...It's all very spooky...I just don't like it that every year we have a new doom a new savior and a new movie about the end of the world starring Nicholas Van Cruise...Lets just make up our mind and set a date...get together and make it a good send off...I'm thinking mid September...A spring extinction is always nice.

Pretty sure some genius in the US made a hybrid bee between african and european bees. the idea was to toughen european bees up a little bit. Instead theres now colonies of hybrid bees that are tough as shit and angry as fuck owning areas in south america.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2018 - 08:36 AM