Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/includes/forum-init_sdk.php on line 2

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 311

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 407

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 1450

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 2058
Facebook.
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
kimbanator
Group Icon
feel the wrath of the kimbanator

post May 17 2008, 09:39 AM Post #21
How about, I don't have either because I am not interested in people's fake lives, few words here or there saying hi, and millions of friends that could potentially be not what their photos are.

Network! I prefer gallery exhibiton openings smile.gif . Free booze, free art viewings and plenty of people!!!! I love art biggrin.gif

I would rather talk to a real face than to a computer screen. I like msn to talk to friends though, at least I know who they are and have seen them in person.
+Quote Post
Advertisements

post May 17 2008, 09:39 AM

lozinabox
Group Icon
resident nerd

post May 18 2008, 01:17 PM Post #22
haha yeh i have one... but it just sits there and does nothing. I dont know why i have it. Facebook and myspace arent that great...
+Quote Post
chicken wing
Group Icon
The Predatory Wasps of the Palasaides are out to get us!!

post May 30 2008, 12:26 AM Post #23
How about, I don't have either because I am not interested in people's fake lives, few words here or there saying hi, and millions of friends that could potentially be not what their photos are.

I study behavioural studies at university. One of the topics we covered this semester was digital identities.

When in the virtual world (for example facebook and myspace) people are not necessarily living fake lives. On the internet people can project the parts of their personality which are very real, but only the parts of their personality they want people to see. However, it is possible for people to create an entirely fake identity.

Another possibility is that a persons digital identity or online identity is actually their true self, and their identity in real life may not be their true identity.
+Quote Post
Bambi
Group Icon
As dumb as a disney character...

post May 30 2008, 04:41 AM Post #24
IRL I'm just as awesome as I am on the interwebs. srsly.
+Quote Post
Rachelle
The name's Rachel.

post Dec 27 2008, 12:14 AM Post #25
QUOTE (Bambi @ May 9 2008, 06:37 AM) *
This place is slowly stealing me away from myspace.

This.

I said before that I never use it, but I do now.
It's pretty cool. (:
+Quote Post
slurpee
Group Icon
Groovy

post Dec 29 2008, 09:28 AM Post #26
QUOTE (kimbanator @ May 17 2008, 08:39 PM) *

Network! I prefer gallery exhibiton openings smile.gif . Free booze, free art viewings and plenty of people!!!! I love art biggrin.gif

I would rather talk to a real face than to a computer screen. I like msn to talk to friends though, at least I know who they are and have seen them in person.

Well most people only add people that they actually know, you don't have to add millions of people you've never met.
+Quote Post
kimbanator
Group Icon

post May 23 2009, 07:55 AM Post #27
QUOTE (chicken wing @ May 10 2008, 10:33 PM) *
I have never been on facebook, not have an account. Personally, I dont really see the attraction. It is just another thing to waste my time. I bet you dont even know half the people who are in your friends section of facebook!

Hahaha so much has changed now. you addicted chicken wing

I am still anti facebook and myspace and nothing will change that

ISFAT is good enough for me biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Fridgemagnet
Group Icon
Keeper of the Orange Marmelade

post May 23 2009, 12:54 PM Post #28
I mainly use facebook because a lot of uni events are organised with it. That being said, I wouldn't consider myself an addict in any way. I don't use myspace anymore, and I never really touched it except when it sent me an email.

I'm much the same for facebook, but it sends more emails, so I actually use it.
+Quote Post
kimbanator
Group Icon

post May 24 2009, 04:02 AM Post #29
What I don't understand is the facebook quizes. Is it really important to know what "serial killer" you are like?
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2018 - 08:35 AM