Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/includes/forum-init_sdk.php on line 2

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 311

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 407

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 1450

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com-code/sdk-1.7.2.1/ipbsdk/ipbsdk_class.inc.php on line 2058
WELL YOU SEE.. THE THING IS..

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Zeppy
Newbie Ranter

post Jun 6 2009, 10:03 AM Post #1
hmmm okay well im Zeppy.. in the real world i go by many names monica, mon, moni, harmonica, zeppy, angus, slut, jacksons girlfriend, millhouse etc. I do play the guitar and i do sing yes dont ask me to do so or i will say no.
i am a generally nice person and honestly do not give a flying fuck what the world says about me. when i get angry at guys i have a tendancy to be violent and when i get angry at girls i have a tendancy to be brutal. I hardly ever know the right time to keep my mouth shut and i am afraid of height. I can be very sarcastic and i dont like to talk much about my past. I have travelled heaps and im the one always on the d floor at parties or hooking up with some random male... or female on occasion. I dont think of myself as a slut by the way i just like having a bit of fun here and there. would never betray someones trust and would kill you if you betrayed mine. i love being single but i usually wouldnt mind having someone i could rely on. i have plans for the future but dont know how far ill get with them.
I will talk to anyone and dont judge people from their past.
I love to love. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Jun 6 2009, 10:03 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Feb 2018 - 08:34 AM