Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
I have no idea what to call this - ISFAT
Posting Tips
You can now post videos from YouTube using simple forum BBCode! Just use [youtube]VIDEO_ID[/youtube] to embed a video in your post. The video ID is the part after "v=" in the YouTube video URL.
I have no idea what to call this

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Topic Description: but it made me laugh anyway
evil
Group Icon
Activate, don't immitate

post Nov 19 2006, 04:46 AM Post #1

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Nov 19 2006, 04:46 AM

n00b3773
Bitter Butterfly

post Nov 19 2006, 07:09 AM Post #2
HAH! that thing is AWESOME! i want one!!! happy.gif
+Quote Post
lozinabox
Group Icon
resident nerd

post Nov 19 2006, 11:08 AM Post #3
haha thats so funny... suckers in expensive cars.. haha
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd Sep 2014 - 01:26 AM