Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
SPICE UP YOUR LIFE - ISFAT
SPICE UP YOUR LIFE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Jul 17 2007, 06:08 AM Post #1
Spice Girls? Making a comeback?

Lols. They got fat.

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Jul 17 2007, 06:08 AM

lozinabox
Group Icon
resident nerd

post Jul 17 2007, 06:33 AM Post #2
i knew it had something to do with 'em from the moment i saw the topic title. *groan*... go back to doing what they did before. its a rareity that comebacks work plus i think everyone is embarrassed to say they liked em now.

haha suck!
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Jul 17 2007, 06:35 AM Post #3
Well, it's only like a Greatest Hits Tour, and then they're going to go back to having babies.
+Quote Post
Fedora.Pirate
Group Icon
King of the playground!

post Jul 17 2007, 08:16 AM Post #4
I've actually overheard a few people (girls, mostly) saying "oh we have to go see them". I think to some extents it's as a joke, but I'm sure there are still some diehard fans out there; heck if the wiggles were in melboure, I was free and it wasn't ridiculously expensive, I'd be there!

This post has been edited by Fedora.Pirate: Jul 17 2007, 08:30 AM
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Jul 17 2007, 08:23 AM Post #5
Heh. I actually know a group of girls organizing a trip to Sydney to see them LIVE IN CONCERT.
Like omg, no way!

bangin.gif
+Quote Post
prince.charmi...
Be thankful to those who make us laugh; They r the charming ones

post Jul 17 2007, 11:53 AM Post #6
I'd go c them if i had monies and time
but then again, im sure most would expect that from me
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Dec 2014 - 08:18 AM