Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
Wearing the same thing as someone else - ISFAT
Wearing the same thing as someone else

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Topic Description: is this tragic or not?
lozinabox
Group Icon
resident nerd

post Sep 6 2007, 10:39 AM Post #1
my mum recently went to a function and was wearing the exact same dress as her boss. is this tragic? some people believe its fashion suicide to be caught wearing the same thing as someone else but i think this is stupid. what do you reckon?

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Sep 6 2007, 10:39 AM

Sam
Group Icon
Meep Meep

post Sep 6 2007, 10:50 AM Post #2
This was a big problem at my formal in year 10.

A girl in my year bought a dress in Queensland and thought no one else would have it. That backfired when other people went to QLD as well. All 3 were wearing the same dresses. It was a bit of a laugh though.
+Quote Post
SlyWolf
Group Icon
Addict

post Sep 8 2007, 05:09 AM Post #3
hehe. im glad to be a guy. we're all meant to look the same ;P
+Quote Post
prince.charmi...
Be thankful to those who make us laugh; They r the charming ones

post Oct 8 2007, 02:31 PM Post #4
im a guy and don't dress like most guys
ok well all guys clothing is quite similer
but u wanna have certain things that set you apart
so u can b noticed as an individual . . . . coz thats what fashion is these days
expressing your personality and emotions through your clothing

strange? but u can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress
for example . . . . people who don't wear belts and like 2 show off there underwear are obviously trying 2 get people 2 look at there ass . . . right?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd Sep 2014 - 04:12 AM