Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
hsc - year 12 - ISFAT
hsc - year 12

Reply to this topicStart new topic
yellow-button
Bitter Butterfly

post Oct 15 2008, 10:49 PM Post #1
Okay. So is anyone else doing the hsc?
I am.
And i'm fucked.
-Scuse the language.
But i am. Really wish that I paid more attention in class. And my first exam starts tomorrow, and we get to start it alll off with english! YAY.
argh

gr.
yeah ok.
so this is more a whine isfat. but gr.
year 12 sucks.
pressure.
stress
etc

AND
my grandad's coming over today, so i'm sure to get the great lecture of "now just apply yourself, and you'll be fine"
i have been applying myself.
i'm just not all that academically smart.

more creative smart
but noooooooo. my school focuses on academia.

ahhhh.
this is what isfat is for

i feel much much much better.
smile.gif

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Oct 15 2008, 10:49 PM

Fridgemagnet
Group Icon
Keeper of the Orange Marmelade

post Oct 20 2008, 05:54 AM Post #2
Yeah, I'm in year 12 as well this year - once again, academically focused school, but that's not so bad for me. Anyway, my first exam - the German oral exam - was just last thursday. I managed to get laryngitis 2 days before it, but still managed to pull through to the point that I was capable of speaking by the exam. Either way though, lotta stress before that exam, on top of all my worries from the other ones, but I think I'll do ok.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Apr 2014 - 07:09 PM