Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
To fear or not to fear! - ISFAT
To fear or not to fear!
Lily
Raccoon type animal

post Nov 18 2008, 07:38 AM Post #1
Fear, oh fear.

fear |fi(ə)r|
noun
an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat

If there is anything I cannot stand it is fear. You may ask, what has fuelled this post? Well, fear did. For the last 2 or 3 days I have been to afraid to post on isfat because I feel Ďless intelligentí than you all and because I donít want you to think Iím a ignorant 15 year old with no life and no future.

Posting isnít the only thing Iím afraid to do. Iím just going to throw this out there: I like a girl & she likes me too. This shouldnít be a problem, right? But it is.We go to a Catholic all girlsí school and I am so afraid of the shit weíll get if we date and people find out.

Iíve come to realise that most people are constantly afraid. I mean I am almost 100% sure there is SOMETHING that youíre afraid of right now (yes, you reading this!) it might be logical or it might be completely irrational but Iím sure thereís something. What makes us this way? The media? Our parents? Society in general?
Thoughts?

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Nov 18 2008, 07:38 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st Aug 2014 - 04:09 AM