2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?
3) What names would you consider giving your children?
4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?
5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?
1) No, because it's ugly and people prounce it, "Iyen-nna"
2) Sloppy Gizzardbutt
3) Po or Rotten Zygote
4) Hmm. Now Arrving!
5) Charles, cause it reminds me a really,really uptight Englishman.
Now you go!
May 30 2006, 06:05 AM
1) No! I hate it! Hence my near-official name change to Nato.
2) Mr Nato Bouvier (ahhhh Pierre)
3) Flip and Flop, they could be twins.
4) Roll the dice. Hrmm that takes me back, I was the only one who ever liked that name. Oh and in SP's version of Happy Together, Pierre says it!
5) All the bogan names of this crazy country. Hrm, if I had to choose one, I'd go with Steve, *shudders*, what an aggrivating name.
1) lol, usually - depends on whose saying it
2) *shrug* pretty happy the way i am. although fred *is* a nice name... orr..
3) how about... diploid
4) banjo and the pussycats! ... because i have alot of pussycats... and, oh comon! it just works!
5) ronald macdonald!... lol, yeh, i have personal reasons for that (like it RHYMES and is an EXTENSION of my name! arrrhg!)
1) yes. because no one in australia can say it right.
2) Sky Urine
3) Fugazi and Kurt
4) lamp...it makes me think happy thoughts
5) no. i dont hat names, i hate people
1) No, because I find it doesn't do me justice
3) I have names going through my head all the time, but the thing is, I always forget to write them down, so it's a pain. Here are some that I can think at the top of my head: Bailey, Sienna, Chaise, Peterson, Markus, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Miller, Orlando. Kinda shows how I really want children, huh?
4) If I were the least bit musical, my band would be named..um... Rox?
5) I don't hate names, I just hate people with names
1) Yes until they named that damn girl in the ring after me!
2) Scarlett O'Hara
3) James Dean, George Clooney and Adrien Brody. And a girl I'd either call Monica Lewinski or Hilary Clinton. No I am not obsessed with my daughter sleeping with Bill Clinton and I resent the accusation!!
4) Sam and the Samettes
5) Hmmm. Yeah, people should not be allowed to be called Jesus or Elvis. They should just be official naming rules! Those poor poor children...
1) Hmm... its alright. I like the fact that it isn't Bob.... so many people call themselves Bob.....
2) Hmm... I havent really thought about it.... as long as it wasnt something horrible like Apple.......
3) Err.... Michelle.... Josh...... something NORMAL...
4) Spontaneous... i love that word
5) The names that celebrites think they can give their kids so they are "unique" like "Apple" or Moses..... and there is a kid at my school whose actual name is Jesus...... oh man... I wonder how much crap he gets.
I thought of some more names for my children: Chelsea, Orwell, Artesia, Kennett, Kingsley, Wilson, Spencer and Lara
1) No, cos everyone asks me what it means, where it comes from etc etc
2) Tegna just for Naot
3) I always liked the name Lorna...and Jackson
4) I have no idea...Im so unorginal
5) nawww not really, proably names that are fruit or inanimate objects how could you do that to a kid!
1) no, it doesnt say who i am, it is plain, and the easiest name to spell yet people can never do it right.
2)Piper, or Pepper.
3) Cobain Burtan, or Braxton Xavior.
4)VxC vagina X core, and Ive already got it, and why? durrr
5) like sky said before, i dont hate names, i hate people.
1) Yeah I'd say so
2) I have thought about it but never come up with anything worth rembering
3) I've also thought about this one before, but again come up with little, just Pattrick
4) "The", can anyone tell I'm never going to have a band?
5) Not that I can think of.
1) It's ok i guess, Mathew is a pretty common name.
2) Max Powers, its the name you want to touch, but mustn't touch!
3) Cyrus, or Tyler both good choices
4) My firends and i made a band in high school it was called solution 9 and we had a hit single called greasy wog pizza, named as such because of the pizza place we all ate at called the pizza guy. I miss that place!
1) Love it....cause its coooool
2) Zombie walker, or lithium zombie, but everyone would just call me slurpee
3) Lithium, Bizcut,
4)Left handed milk (long story)
5) as the wise sky said, i hate people, not names.
1) Do you like your birth-name? I like the name sam im changing it to that the day i turn 18
2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be? oops i anweserd this question already yay sam
3) What names would you consider giving your children? kaylie
4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why? Hmm good question i need time to think about it
5) Is there a name that you completely hate? My birth name
1) I like it- Lily, isnt too bad, and besides the occasional "Willy" I dont get teased..
2) Addie, I just like that name for some queer reason..
3) Claudia, Jack, Zach, Libby, Marcoz
4)I have no idea, let me think these things take time
5) Lauchlan or however you spell it cus this guy tried to kiss me in 2nd grade called Lauchlan and I have been scared for life.
This post has been edited by Lily: Mar 4 2007, 09:48 AM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th Jun 2013 - 02:39 AM|