Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
Ladies - ISFAT
Posting Tips
You can now post videos from YouTube using simple forum BBCode! Just use [youtube]VIDEO_ID[/youtube] to embed a video in your post. The video ID is the part after "v=" in the YouTube video URL.
Ladies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
oddchild28
Attention Seeker

post May 30 2006, 06:24 AM Post #1
Ladies - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."

Real Women - If you over-salt a dish while you are cooking, that's too damn bad. Please recite with me, The Real Women's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes."

Ladies- Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

Real Women - Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink.

You might still have the headache, but who the hell cares?

Ladies- Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.

Real Women - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake. You are probably lying on your ass on the couch, with your feet up anyway.

Ladies- To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

Real Women - Buy boxed mashed potato mix and you don't have to worry about the potatoes growing arms and legs.

Ladies- When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the inside of the cake.

Real Women - Go to the bakery - they'll even decorate the sonofabitch for you.

Ladies- Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.

Real Women - Sara Lee frozen freakin' pie directions do not include brushing egg whites, so I don't do it.

Ladies- If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

Real Women - Go ask the very HOT neighbor guy to do it.

And finally the most important tip....

Ladies- Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.

Real Women - Leftover wine??

+Quote Post
Advertisements

post May 30 2006, 06:24 AM

prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post May 30 2006, 06:29 AM Post #2
what about the REAL LADIES?! hrm??!?! =)
+Quote Post
ExplodingMonk...
ZB's Real Fantasy

post May 30 2006, 06:34 AM Post #3
hahaha women think they have the right to slack off when theyre cooking.

now thats funny
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post May 30 2006, 06:40 AM Post #4
I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes. Alternatively, you can buy me food =)
Haha I like that.. Why cook when men will buy it for you? wink.gif
+Quote Post
ExplodingMonk...
ZB's Real Fantasy

post May 30 2006, 06:57 AM Post #5
Yeh, thats what we want u to think. A few months of buying u food equates for years of you cooking for us!
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post May 30 2006, 07:05 AM Post #6
how does burnt spaghetti sound? wink.gif
+Quote Post
ExplodingMonk...
ZB's Real Fantasy

post May 30 2006, 07:14 AM Post #7
damn it!
+Quote Post
oddchild28
Attention Seeker

post May 30 2006, 07:51 AM Post #8
prostitot and ExplodingMonkeyArmpit, you two sound like you are married.
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post May 30 2006, 07:56 AM Post #9
nah i stood him up at the alter ;P
+Quote Post
ExplodingMonk...
ZB's Real Fantasy

post May 30 2006, 08:03 AM Post #10
yah, and then all these other women were waiting in line so I picked out of about 10 or 20. Then prostitot regretted that day she left me there.
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post May 30 2006, 08:08 AM Post #11
but I can continue living because I know that he's only done it to spite me.. that he doesnt really love them and he's just waiting for the day i'll take him back wink.gif
+Quote Post
ExplodingMonk...
ZB's Real Fantasy

post May 30 2006, 08:35 AM Post #12
Yeh...well... well...

sad.gif

This post has been edited by ExplodingMonkeyArmpit: May 30 2006, 08:35 AM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Apr 2014 - 04:13 PM