Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/slosp/other_publics/isfat.com/forum/init.php on line 270
Charmed is going down! - ISFAT
Charmed is going down!
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
sexy
yawn

post Nov 14 2005, 12:04 PM Post #21
well done clocking up posts
+Quote Post
Advertisements

post Nov 14 2005, 12:04 PM

prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Nov 14 2005, 12:12 PM Post #22
hey, we're not clocking up posts.!!
we managed to stay on topc!!! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
kiki
Group Icon
angry. want eggs.

post Nov 14 2005, 01:04 PM Post #23
mmm no u didnt. u just got off topic. smartass. i only say that coz i probly wont meet u.
yey.
ok so back to me now.
i broke my toe!
MY FRIGGEN TOE!
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Nov 14 2005, 01:20 PM Post #24
we remained on topic until mooey so rudely changed the subject to sex.. hmph!
and once again, no one cares about your toe smile.gif
my herpes is WAY more interesting..
+Quote Post
sex_beast_aka...
Cry Baby

post Nov 14 2005, 10:54 PM Post #25
*stares at prostitos animation*
+Quote Post
sexy
yawn

post Nov 15 2005, 07:59 AM Post #26
*stares at kiki's signature*
+Quote Post
JohnPaulRingo...
Cry Baby

post Nov 15 2005, 08:03 AM Post #27
Hmmm. A valid point. Prostitot's avatar is quite distracting. I have to cover it up to read her posts.

Oh, and evil...
Here's the thing. Although I agree that Charmed has completely lost it and I'm not quite sure why people are still watching it. The point is...they still are. Angel could not get the viewers and therefore was booted. Get over it! It's your fault for downloading them instead of watching them on TV, hence icreasing the ratings. The other thing is, although Charmed is full of half naked attractive women, it is mainly watched by females. The only guy I actually know that watches it is you evil! And since you no longer like it, I begin to assume that maybe they're actually wearing MORE clothes than they used to.
+Quote Post
evil
Group Icon
Activate, don't immitate

post Nov 15 2005, 09:10 AM Post #28
Okie smokie, one point at a time...

QUOTE (JohnPaulRingoGeorge @ Nov 15 2005, 07:24 PM) *
I'm not quite sure why people are still watching it. The point is...they still are.

That's part of what I'm saying - it saddens me that the majority of our population would rather watch mindless unchallenging garbage like Charmed as opposed to something thought provoking like Angel! Damn rednecks. That's why Angel could not get sufficient viewers for the WB to be happy; because the majority of the worlds' inhabitants have an IQ which renders them unaccepting and all "wtf" towards such lovely shows like Angel!

It's your fault for downloading them instead of watching them on TV, hence icreasing the ratings.

Although I would never do such a thing like downloading, it would not even matter. For you see, I live in Australia. Watching Angel in Australia would have no impact on the WB's decision to keep the show going, since they only focus on USA ratings. Contributing to Australia's ratings would only add to the Australian network's decision to keep airing the show or not, regardless of whether the WB in USA kept it going or not.

although Charmed is full of half naked attractive women, it is mainly watched by females.

This just ties back into my first argument... the fact that its women is irrelevant!

The only guy I actually know that watches it is you evil!

I don't watch it. The last episode I saw was in season six! You make me feel like hurling just thinking about the very idea of devoting an hour to that show a week!

I own. Get used to it!
+Quote Post
kiki
Group Icon
angry. want eggs.

post Nov 15 2005, 01:05 PM Post #29
charmed sux.
the end.
+Quote Post
mooey
Bitter Butterfly

post Nov 16 2005, 04:20 PM Post #30
I know of atleast two guys who watch Charmed. smile.gif Ain't I special? -- And yes this was just a post to get more posts

By the way, prostitot, I'd rather have sex with my vacuumcleaner.. wacko.gif
+Quote Post
SlyWolf
Group Icon
Addict

post Nov 21 2005, 06:11 AM Post #31
OMG THERES MORE CHARMED??

WTF WHY DID NOONE TELL ME?

*goes to TV*
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Nov 21 2005, 06:31 AM Post #32
the ironic thing is, he's being serious.
+Quote Post
ExplodingMonk...
ZB's Real Fantasy

post Nov 21 2005, 08:29 AM Post #33
The ironic thing is i have all seasons downloaded and on DVD
+Quote Post
slurpee
Group Icon
Groovy

post Nov 21 2005, 08:40 AM Post #34
if i wanted a story with no plot and no conculsion in site i have my own life thank you very much,
the problem with home and away and shows of a similer genre is that as if so much drama would happen to country folk living in a small town! its just not beleavible
+Quote Post
prostitot
Group Icon
Pink.

post Nov 24 2005, 06:32 AM Post #35
<-----
back to charmed
HE USED AND ABUSED AND NOW I'VE FOUND OUT THAT HE'S GOT THE FIRST SEASON OF CHARMED!
You know what, this post bags charmed, so now, I WILL JOIN IN THE BAGINESS - FOR HE LIKES IT TOO!! =@
ha what a fucking moron.
raise ur hands if you dont like him
*raises hands*
+Quote Post
straight_acti...
McSeriously?! (Retired staff)

post Dec 21 2005, 06:44 AM Post #36
....*ignores everyone*
...my favourite was Piper tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evil
Group Icon
Activate, don't immitate

post Jun 9 2006, 01:30 PM Post #37
Good news, everyone!

Charmed has ended!
Show Status: Canceled/Ended

The last episode aired on 21/May/2006. smile.gif

I like to think it had a little to do with this thread, maybe the WB execs 'saw the light' or something, courtesy of ISFAT!

Heck, the real kicker is this, from the episode notes on the final episode:

This is the Series Finale. Unlike other WB shows like '7th Heaven," "Angel," and "Dawson's Creek," "Charmed" DID NOT receive a note of thanks from the WB after the airing of this episode.

It's just too much! Thank you WB!
+Quote Post
Blingmaster
Vehement wailer

post Oct 7 2006, 01:16 AM Post #38
One thing that makes me laugh about charmed, is their 'if we can't explain something let's just make a demon or spell that only does that thing' philosophy.

Fucking die charmed writers i hope you only get work writing teletubbies scripts, fuckers.
+Quote Post
sex_beast_aka...
Cry Baby

post Oct 7 2006, 09:49 AM Post #39
omg WHAT?!?!?! but i love charmed!!!! sad.gif it was sad enough when cole died, but now they have to END THE SHOW?!?
+Quote Post
prince.charmi...
Be thankful to those who make us laugh; They r the charming ones

post Dec 24 2006, 12:37 PM Post #40
Hmmm i liked the show in the begining
then it jus got shit
its a terrible show
but they ended it well
so that was OK
im just happy its over
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Apr 2014 - 03:15 PM